We’ll Adapt the Software to the Way You Do Business
(Not Vice Versa)
Once we help you select the ideal software for your needs, we’ll manage the entire transition and deliver a fully-configured product—complete with your fully-tested data and customized screens, forms and reports.
You’ll Love Our Full-Service Process
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Workflow Creation – Conduct needs analysis meetings with your staff to determine which features and functionalities your firm requires of the new software. Create detailed workflows of your intake and practice area processes.
- Software Selection – Recommend the two or three products that are best suited to meeting your firm’s needs. Manage the software selection process itself, from coordinating demos to helping you make the final decision.
- Project Management – Orchestrate a smooth transition from your current software to cloud-based Practice Management and Time Billing software.
- Data Migration – Extract data from your current software and prepare it for import into your new system. Verify results once the migration is complete.
- Software Customization – Set up the database defaults, design the screens, lay out the invoices and other forms, customize the reports, and so forth. Get all the basics the way you want them before you go live with the new software.
- Staff Training – Provide in-depth new user and advanced training that all goes far beyond the free support provided by the manufacturer.
- Custom Projects – Create additional workflows, reports or screen designs; document automations; or complete other special projects as requested.
- On-Going Support – Provide as-needed client support and trouble-shooting via email or phone. Either resolve the problem ourselves or work with the manufacturer’s technical support team to get it resolved.