I received an email from Timeslips on the Outlook email billing issue. This is a link to the Microsoft website explaining that MSOffice Version 2002 (Build 12527.20242) should resolve this issue https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/monthly-channel-2020#version-2002-march-01 .
This was released by Microsoft on March 1st, but it took awhile to circulate. Follow these steps to apply this updated to MSOutlook and then emailing either a reprint bill to yourself or an original client bill. If you are not comfortable applying the Microsoft Outlook update, please contact your IT Consultant for assistance.
Correct Issue with Emailing Timeslips Bills – Apply MSOffice Version 2002 (Build 12527.20242)
- Open Outlook
- Close Word, Excel and any product you are using that links with Outlook
- From the menu, Select File/Office Account
- On the far right, click the down arrow next to Update Options
- Select Update Now
- If any products linking to Outlook need to be closed a message will appear to tell you
- Following the update you may or may not be prompted to restart the computer, but I recommend restarting anyway top be certain the updates are applied
- Test sending a reprint bill via email to yourself. If that works, then the issue is most likely resolved